Rightsizing Design: Interior design trend to move from a larger residence to a smaller home, condominium or apartment. Design services including:
- Review of present furnishings
- Evaluation of current lifestyle and budget
- Design furnishings plan for new space
- Recommendations for estate sales, remodelers and movers
Home Styling: Redesigning a room using what you already own. It's redecorating by arranging and editing your current furniture and accessories in a new way.
Home Staging: Preparing a home for sale. The three D's of home staging are:
- Decluttering. A home with a lot of clutter looks like it is too small.
A prospective buyer will think their items will not fit in.
- Depersonalizing. Remove items that relate to the current owner.
This allows the home buyer to envision their items in the space.
- Deep cleaning. A clean home is appealing and looks like a well cared-for home.
A prospective buyer will picture just moving in.