If you want to per up the color palette or character of your home but don't have the budget to redecorate every room, here are some ideas on how a few small touches can get big results.
- Be inspired by the seasons. Use object that reflect the weather outside.
- Stools are perfect accessories. The are a great spot for extra guest seating or to place a tray with food and drinks.
- Begin with a rug. An area rug becomes a focal point and can define an area in a room.
- Pillows. The easiest way to add color and textures to a room is by placing some interesting pillows on your sofa and chairs.
- Display your favorite accessories.
- Artful display. Organize accessories into groupings to have visual impact.
- Table accessories. Set your table as if you were dressing it---accessorize.