As Spring and Summer approaches, have you ever heard that our thoughts turn to romance? And why not bring romance into your home?
I have gathered decorating ideas from various sources. Although they are romantic, these ideas can become part of your rooms all year long. Ranging from as easy as changing a light fixture to creating an entirely new scheme, these tips will add a spark of romance to your home.
1. A chandelier, with the glow of light reflecting crystal and metal is always romantic.
2. A Venetian mirror above a cabinet or console exudes timeless and elegant romance.
3. Pink is always pretty especially with green and white it's not too feminine for your guy.
4. A romantic dining setting uses white accents on cove molding, a chair rail, seating, fabric and trims.
5. Soft lighting creates a romantic setting by simulating the effect of candlelight,. Always use dimmers.
6. A sensual room uses soft-shaped seating and lush fabrics you can sink into.
7. A loggia is always a perfect way to bring the outside into your home and make a romantic getaway space.
8. A feminine bedroom uses crisp white and draped sheer fabric.
9. A "trip to Paris" themed room setting uses an iron and wood chandelier, tile floor, toile fabric and wood furniture.
10. Romantic headboard in fabric, wood or metal always set the romantic atmosphere of your bedroom.