We are full swing into the season enjoying warm, sunny days outside. But its nice to bring the outside into your home. Here's 10 quick tips to bring the season your home.
1. Stripes, stripes and more stripes. Nothing reminds use more of summer than snappy, crisp stripes, on cushions, pillows, throws, table runners and cloths, napkins, drapery. It's especially cheery to use fabric that is white striped with either navy, red, black, yellow or green.
2. Pillows on your sofa that are decorated with foliage or flowers.
3. A floral display with candles surrounding the bouquet.
4. A raffia area rug can be added almost anywhere for the season.
5. Use a seashell for a centerpiece and fill it with flowers or greenery.
6. Bandana print for chair cushions.
7. Bright color fabric for sofa throw.
8. Floating candles in a glass bowl filled with water.
9. String tiny Italian lights on an indoor tree or stair railing.
10. Create a surprise picnic indoors for dinner one night. Lay a blanket on the floor, use all your picnic dining accessories, candles and beach-worth background music.