Does seeing all the holiday decorations in shops, restaurants and city streets create a desire in you to bring some holiday cheer into your home? If so, here are some interesting ideas for you.
1. Wrap gifts in the section of newspaper that is of interest to the gift receiver.
2. If you don't have room for a Christmas tree but have a large floor plant, decorate that with lights and ornaments.
3. Instead of using ornaments to decorate a Christmas tree, use bows and streamers of ribbon.
4. Decorate your holiday tree in your favorite color of ornaments even if that is
5. Keep a holiday tree up for 12 months, making the spirit of Christmas all year long in your heart.
6. Create a tropical flair by decorating a faux palm tree for your home.
7. String garland and wreaths going up the banister of a staircase.
8. Place gold, silver, and red or cobalt blue ornaments in a glass bowl for a table centerpiece.
9. Hang holiday greeting cards with ribbon on the holiday tree.
10. Miseltoe is a must!